CHAKAURATM Institute of SOUL
LIABILITY & CONFIDENTIALITY RELEASE WAIVER FORM
Please read carefully; payment of your program is your agreeing and stating you have read and understand all aspects of this contract.
BTG (Bridge The Gap) Group minimum enrolment is 10 participants. The course start-up date will be pushed back accordingly till our minimum number is reached. If the waiting time surpasses 16 weeks then we will program credit your payment.
Registration Please note that our policy agreements become effective upon payment, deposit or registration of courses/events/services. All fees are due even if student for whatever reason does not complete full program/event/service/ curriculum. General Registration Document Requirements (pre-requisites) (some variations may occur due to program type) minimum 7 days prior to first session.
- Interview/initial consult if needed to ensure participants are in good health to participate in specific program and have the proper goals in place for Chakaura™
- A non-refundable deposit/retainer (various programs have various requirements/ please inquire) submitted with your registration/ Contract/ application forms.
- You may be asked to answer a general questionnaire surrounding your needs and basic health issues
- Ethics, Code of Conduct and Privacy
A ‘code of conduct’ is a set of rules outlining the social norms and rules and responsibilities of, or proper practices for, an individual, party or organization. Related concepts include ethical, honour, moral codes and religious laws.
If a student or employee does not respect these codes, they will be asked to leave and no course refund or certification will be given. This will be decided by the principal teacher(s) and /or administrators. Probation may also be the outcome of falling away from the following in an unreasonable manner that has been shown to be unacceptable (meaning causing or potentially causing psychological or bodily harm, or exposing other students or staff to same said.)
- We believe in a strong code of honour and are determined to foster respect for all beings, through support and safety of the body, mind, heart and spirit of everyone we work with, while encouraging the greatest possibility for positive and healthy outcomes.
- We will maintain and continue to increase our resources and awareness in the areas of Naturo-therapies and Spiritual Development and deliver our therapies, programs safely and competently.
- We will show gratitude for the opportunity to study with individuals from a variety of ethnic origins, religions, sexual orientations or status.
- We will safeguard all our students’ and teachers’ right to privacy and confidentiality by holding all personal and health information in confidence, unless required to do so under statutory authority or at the request of a legal authority, such as a judge, or in the public interest.
- We will not promise or make statements insinuating that people can be cured or returned to full health by our actions/ therapies/ programs, but will encourage the awareness that a full integrative health care plan is a path of great opportunity and support with the potential to bring about improved health, life balance and inner peace.
- We will maintain the highest ethical and practical standards in our business. We shall obey the Laws of the provinces and country of Canada.
We ask that we and clients:
- Keep promises under normal circumstances and carry through decisions with ethical action
- Act to prevent improper behaviour or to stop it once it has been detected
- Behave in a mature manner when faced with reactive responses whether they be mine or another’
- Meet obligations to the program and to myself
- Accept the consequences of decisions and act to improve undisciplined behaviour
- Act in a socially responsible manner
- Act in a reliable manner by exercising diligence in decision making
- Be consistent and dependable in word and deed
- Act with Fairness
- Judge performance in the workplace in an unbiased manner
- Act in accordance with established standards of behaviour (i.e. code of conduct)
MATERIAL/ ITEMS A STUDENT/client WILL NEED TO SUPPLY
- Proper attire/space for program/event (lose and comfortable clothing, a room that is private and you will not be disturbed) Computer with zoom /camera and high speed internet capabilities
- You will have to have access to a private space to practice techniques AT HOME.
- You will be expected to hand in assignments if your program asks this of you, type written on time and fulfill all obligations per session. BTG will ask of you approximately 1 + hours of your time a day.
- You will have to have competent computer skills that will allow you Email access and to present clean homework assignments.
Chakaura/ Michele St.Amour reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrolment or a timetable problem. A replacement date or full refund will be issued if this is the case.
- Chakaura reserves the right to change fees/other charges, schedules, instructors, add teachers in training and change curriculum described in the calendar without notice. Please confirm schedules 1 week prior to event/program/class start, especially if you have not registered beforehand.
- Financial/Academic requirements and Student Guidelines are subject to change without notice. Please ask us for the most up-to-date information.
- The Chakaura™ Institute is committed to offering extensive knowledge in Naturo-energy Management and at times energy Therapy™ in order to assure the success of our students. All candidates for admission for the Chakaura™ programs are evaluated based on their ability to manage the changes our programs incur, willingness to commit fully and personal interview, as well as their motivation for registering for the ChakauraTM programs.
Terms defined ~ Student training contract
“student” means a person who is or was, or is applying to be, enrolled in a program of instruction at an institution;
“tuition” means the total of the fees a person must pay to an institution in respect of a program of instruction, but does not include the following:
(a) administrative fees; (b) application fees; (c) assessment fees; (d) fees charged for textbooks or other course materials, including equipment and uniforms; (e) any other fees prescribed by regulation or additional mentoring /clinical service fees beyond the outlined program.
- You will be asked to fulfill certain assignment duties between sessions or during an event, practice techniques daily and sometimes many times a day, hand-in projects, case studies, reports and do research. There is an average of 30 minutes to 1 hour of assignments a day..depending on program/event/service being offered; please inquire
- There will be periodic assessment that you will be assessed upon to ensure you are committed and following the Chakaura™ protocols and program/event outlines for your safety and that of those around or affiliated with you. For diploma and accredited programs; you must maintain a 75% average to receive your diploma.
- Our training programs and mentoring support asks discipline and since we are delving into high energy so in certain areas Chakaura™will remain firm on certain conduct and responsibility expectations.
- All assignments must be handed in on time.
The undersigned (otherwise referred to as student, participant, client or other) hereby releases Chakaura™Institute of SOUL and its director Michèle St.Amour (herein after called “CHAKAURA ™”) as well as its staff and contracted teachers, of any liability and damages that might be suffered or caused during the attendance and/or participation of said hosted by Chakaura™ Institute of SOUL and more particularly, releases Chakaura™ Institute of SOUL and its director Michèle St.Amour and its staff as well as its contracted teachers, and its principals of any cause of action, claim, or any other occurrences related to the attendance at the said programs/events/services.
By participating at Michèle’s events/clinic, you will automatically be added to our mailing list. You may unsubscribe at any time once the participation and follow-up sessions are complete.
The establishment and persons concerned will rely on this release in allowing me to participate in these activities.
I am aware that during the retreat, workshop or/and activity or program (herein “Activity”) I am participating in through Chakaura™ Institute, its staff and teacher Michèle St.Amour, the hosting establishment and staff (hereinafter “establishment and persons concerned”), in consideration of, and as part of payment for the right to participate in the Activity and the services arranged through the establishment and persons concerned I hereby assume all risks, and voluntarily release and waive all claims against the establishment and persons concerned and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives, and will hold them harmless from any and all liability, action, cause of action, debts, negligence, claims, demands and damages of every kind or nature whatsoever, whether direct or indirect, contingent, consequential or otherwise, arising out of, related to, or which may be brought by myself or a third party in connection with my participation in the Activity or any other activities arranged by, through, or with the establishment and persons concerned.
Administrative Structure Guidelines
- Email/ phone is increasingly becoming the primary business tool for both internal and external communication and as a result should be treated with the same level of attention given to drafting and managing formal letters and memos.
- Email messages should not be treated as an extension of the spoken word because their written nature means they are treated with greater authority. As well as taking care over how email messages are written it is necessary to manage email messages appropriately after they have been sent or received.
- There is a common misconception that email messages constitute an ephemeral form of communication. One of the reasons for email messages being treated as ephemeral is because it can be difficult to distinguish between ephemeral and business communication, particularly in the case of internal email messages.
- It is important that the same care and attention is taken to compose an email message as a formal business letter or an internal memo otherwise there is a danger that the intended message will not be understood or acted upon in the appropriate way.
What constitutes appropriate use and management of email and phone calls in relation to Chakaura™ staff, students, members and clients.
- Due to the nature of our school, the initiatory process and the somewhat delicate personal issues that can arise during a students or clients process of growth, it has been decided by Chakaura administration that Chakaura will implement a new communications system to meet the demanding needs of our growing clients and students and support the process of initiation.
- This has created the need for a new administrative communications structure to be in place.
The main purpose of our new email/phone structure that has become policy should be to:
Facilitate effective communication and Ensure that appropriate records of those communications are maintained.
Clarify our organization’s position on how email should be treated within our organization, meaning Chakaura. To help ensure that email is used in a way that our organization abides by our legislative requirements
To maintain proper email records relating to business and scheduling, and assignments
To encourage members to write email messages that do not confuse the recipient.
Ensure that people are not being abusive or writing messages where the content is untrue, a matter of opinion or could be construed as being untrue.
Ensure that our staff, its members and clients are treated with respect and that their rights are not violated.
Clarifies where everyone’s responsibilities begin and end
When to Email Chakaura or its Staff, members or clients
- Email messages tend to be used to communicate various types of information both internally and externally. Although it is possible for email to be used in a variety of ways it does not follow that email is always the best way of communicating. There are both advantages and disadvantages to communicating via email and it is often the case that the advantages of sending an email are disadvantages for the person receiving emails.
- To maximize the advantages and minimize the disadvantages of sending messages via email Chakaura has decided the circumstances when an alternative means of communication should be used in preference to email. Email is not always the best way to communicate information as email messages can often be misunderstood and the volume of email messages people receive can be prohibitive to receiving a meaningful reply as a result of email overload.
- It is the responsibility of the person sending an email message to decide whether email is the most appropriate method to communicate the information. The decision to send an email should be based on the structure we have laid out below.
New Communications Structure
These are the new boundaries we are setting forth of what is acceptable and not to send or say via email and via phone. THE FOLLOWING will lay out how we expect our students, members, staff and clients to treat email exchanges from this day forward.
A new structure for email and phone exchange has been implemented and is now solely in charge in answering questions of:
- Of a general administrative topic
- Change of scheduling
- General information regarding our programs, courses, times and clinic
- Itinerary changes
- Assignments and general communication of a non personalized structure
- Booking an appointment or consultation
- General issues non personalized that would need to be discussed with a booking of an appointment
Chakaura™ Email/phone Communication Policy Who needs to read and abide by this new structure?
Students, members, clients and staff of Chakaura
Dealing with Sensitive Subjects
We do not accept emails or phone calls containing information relating to some subjects considered too sensitive to be sent via this fashion.
- Dealing with sensitive subjects best health in person
It is important that these types of information are communicated with care. We will only address these types of issues through a face to face consultation type exchange in person with the proper department head. For this you must book a time that is convenient to all involved.
The precise nature of this information is when it is considered as personal information, personal group information or personal issues or complaint against a member, a client, a student, staff or Chakaura.
Personal information includes:
- Opinions about an individual or organizational body
- Or the personal opinions of an individual.
- Email messages that contain information that is not supported by fact and is indicative that it is the sender’s opinion that is being expressed.
Opinion in the context above is defined as:
- a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.
- an estimation of the quality or worth of someone or something.
We welcome all suggestions so we may bring a better service and care to our members, clients and a better quality of product. We are a new and fast growing centre and we appreciate all constructive suggestions. Please let us know what you enjoyed and appreciated from us.
To attest to this, I agree and acknowledge that I have read and understand fully the above release by my signature. I have read the foregoing and understand its terms and stipulations and agree to all of them:
• Do not subscribe to other energy/mentoring/therapists’ trainings/therapies simultaneously; please discuss with ChakauraTM representative if you are not sure if your activity falls under this category.
• Have your energy structure evaluated and, if necessary, receive a ChakauraTM Structural-Balancing of the energy system; or a ChakauraTM Therapy.
• You must attend all sessions (minimum 90% for accreditation). You must be committed to the full program training and fulfill ALL WEEKLY satisfactorily to ensure success and health.
No classes/sessions are to be missed! Attendance must be 90%. If you are obliged to absent yourself, we ask that you pre- arrange this with administration or support person . Please note that missed classes will not be have a review or make-up option. If you wish to make-up additional cost will be incurred.
All fees are paid in Canadian dollars, and non-refundable unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
All course fees are due and payable upon registration and prior to program/service/event commencement date. All fees for the full program are deemed payable even upon a student/company/participant that does not complete the full curriculum.
- BANK TRANSFERS or Internet Banking: e-transfers to email@example.com. Please inscribe in message of e-transfer your invoice number and name of person/company contracted.
PASSWORD (if needed) : chakaura
- Crypto currency (Bitcoin) (terms and conditions apply)
- Direct deposit for companies
- In-person: Cash
Late Fees and Returned Or Declined Payments
It is your responsibility to ensure your payment is received by the institute on or before the due date. A late fee charge of $50 will be applied to your account for payments received after the Final Payment Deadline date.
A $50 fee will be charged for returned cheques, or payments returned to us for any reason.
Penalties for Late Payment
Students/attendees/companies who continue to have outstanding fees at the 75% point of the program term will be withdrawn from their program or course and remain responsible for all assessed fees.
REFUND POLICY Notice of withdrawal from a program/event/course is not acceptable by telephone or email. Withdrawal from any program is effective once notification is received in writing by registered post.
Deposits/ tuitions are non-refundable and are due for the full curriculum whether the student/participant completes the full program contracted for.
- ( For Mentoring programs) Your session dates must all be booked at the time the program contract is signed. Any missed session will be charged a fee of $500 for each replacement session. We will accept changes to the schedule 3 weeks prior to the actual session a client wishes to change if we have availability which we cannot guarantee so please be sure to book your time with us firmly.
- No session can be skipped or missed due to the consecutive build-up of one step to another. So please be sure your calendar is updated and you are available.
*Missed classes/appointments will not be refunded and are due. We ask that curriculum changes on the part of students/clients/services be made 3 weeks prior to date contracted and we cannot guarantee these will be replaced due to the time constraints on our programs.
We reserve the right to cancel and/or re-schedule any session. ChakauraTM is not responsible for costs incurred as a result of the cancellation or change. Class/event/program dates may be adjusted during training program to adapt to curriculum needs. We ask clients to be flexible when any curriculum change must be made. Rescheduling a class if needed will take into consideration the availability of clients.
- I, the undersigned, understand that this is an interactive program, retreat, workshop\seminar and that should I choose to participate in any of the exercises or demonstrations involving physical or energetic contact I will personally assume all responsibility concerning any injury/discomfort/empowerment that I may incur.
- This agreement shall serve as a release, assumption of risk and hold harmless provision for me, my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, and all members of my family, including any minors.
- *The content and opinions expressed by guest presenters/facilitators/associated agents in the “Chakaura™” series of seminars and workshops does not necessarily reflect the views of Michèle or the Chakaura™ Institute. We do our utmost best to ensure our affiliates, staff, associates, facilitators and our agents remain true to the core teachings but each person has a level of awareness and hence at times this may interpret the teachings to their awareness frequency.
- Chakaura™ Institute does not knowingly support false or misleading information and advises individuals who attend or participate, to exercise their judgment in availing themselves of products and services.
WHEREAS, CHAKAURA™ and Michele C. St. Amour owns confidential information relating to an educational system and information developed by Michèle C. St. Amour and other information concerning the business and technology aspects of this education system;
THEREFORE, the parties agree as follows:
1 Confidential Information includes any information relating directly or indirectly to the Education developed and supplied by CHAKAURA™\ Michèle C. St. Amour and that is not generally known to the public, whether provided in written, graphic, oral, or electronic material, including those relating to technical and business aspects of teaching and business opérations of CHAKAURA™ and Michele C. St. Amour including, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the science, the know-how, methods, processes, inventions, patents, prototypes, works & leso, techniques, formulas, products, technical data, plans, records and drawings, with respect to teaching and technical data relating to the market, operations and business strategies, customers and suppliers of CHAKAURA™and Michele C. St. Amour.
Confidential Information does not include information for which the student can demonstrate and prove that materially:
(a) was known prior to disclosure by CHAKAURA™ and Michele C. St. Amour;
(b) was known to the public and became known to the public other than by disclosure following a breach of its confidentiality obligations to CHAKAURA™ and Michele C. St. Amour;
(c) was lawfully and properly provided by a third party who is not bound by confidentiality to CHAKAURA™ and Michele C. St. Amour; (d) was later developed independently by a party other, without any reference to the Confidential Information disclosed under this Agreement; and
(e) must be legally disclosed as part of administrative or judicial proceedings.
3 The Student acknowledges and agrees that the Confidential Information is transmitted only in strict confidentiality. The Student undertakes not to use the Confidential Information for any other purpose whatsoever, to keep it secret, not to make it public and not disclose it to any third party, except to the extent permitted by this Agreement and the terms and conditions stipulated therein, or unless it is expressly authorized in writing by an officer CHAKAURA™ and Michele C. St. Amour and under the conditions which can then be imposed by the latter.
4 The Student acknowledges and agrees that any disclosure of Confidential Information could adversely affect the value, and that the student is committed to protect it from further disclosure by using practices and procedures compatible with the obligations herein and implement to keep all safe and be rigorous in thus duty as one would use to protect its own confidential information.
5 CHAKAURA™ and Michele C. St. Amour offers no guarantee, makes no representation or gives no commitment as to the usefulness, efficiency, safety, or suitability of the Confidential Information.
6 Any modification of this agreement shall be evidenced by a written document signed and approved by CHAKAURA™ and Michele C. St. Amour. Applicant’s initials
7 This Agreement will be construed and governed by the laws of the Province of Quebec. Any legal action or claim arising from this agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the judicial district of Montreal.
8 Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as conferring on Student any right, title or interest in or to any part of the education provided and the Confidential Information or as creating a joint venture, corporation or partnership with CHAKAURA™ and Michele C. St. Amour.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the undersigned/Student/participant/client signs this agreement at the time and place stated in the header.
- The undersigned enters into this Agreement with Chakaura™Institute, its employees and affiliates.
I grant Producer and its designees the right to use my name, likeness, image, voice, appearance and performance as embodied in the Product whether recorded on or transferred to videotape, film slides, photographs, audio tapes or other media, now known or later developed. This grant includes without limitation the right to edit, mix or duplicate and to use or re-use the Product in whole or part as Producer may elect. Producer or its designee shall have complete ownership of the Product in which I appear, including copyright interests, and I acknowledge that I have no interest or ownership in the Product or its copyright. I also grant Producer and its designees the right to broadcast, exhibit, market, sell and otherwise distribute the Product, either in whole or in parts, and either alone or with other products, for commercial or non-commercial television or theatre, close-circuit exhibition, home video distribution or any other purpose the Producer or its designees in their sole discretion may determine. This grant includes the right to use the Product for promoting or publicizing any of the uses. I have been informed and understand that Chakaura™and all its affiliates is producing a videotape program, website information, booklet and such promotion and marketing items and that my name, likeness, image, voice, appearance and performance is being recorded and will possibly be made a part of that production (‘Product’). I confirm that I have the right to enter into this Agreement, that I am not restricted by any commitments to third parties, and that Producer has no financial commitment or obligations to me as a result of this Agreement. I hereby give all clearances, copyright and otherwise, for the use of my name, likeness, image voice, appearance and performance embodied in the Product. I expressly release and indemnify Producer and its officers, employees, agents and designees from any and all claims known and unknown arising out of, or in any way connected with, the above granted uses and representations. The rights granted Producer herein are perpetual and worldwide.
- In consideration of all of the above, I hereby acknowledge receipt of reasonable and fair consideration from Producer and Chakaura™and its affiliates.
- WHEREAS, CHAKAURA™ and Michele C. St. Amour owns confidential information relating to an educational system and information developed by Michèle C. St. Amour and other information concerning the business and technology aspects of this education system;
THEREFORE, the parties agree as follows:
- Confidential Information includes any information relating directly or indirectly to the Education developed and
supplied by CHAKAURA™\ Michèle C. St. Amour and that is not generally known to the public, whether provided in written, graphic, oral, or electronic material, including those relating to technical and business aspects of teaching and business operations of CHAKAURA™ and Michele C. St. Amour including, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the science, the know-how, methods, processes, inventions, patents, prototypes, works & techniques, formulas, products, technical data, plans, records and drawings, with respect to teaching and technical data relating to the market, operations and business strategies, customers and suppliers of CHAKAURA™ and Michele C. St. Amour.
- Confidential Information does not include information for which the student can demonstrate and prove that materially:
- (a) was known prior to disclosure by CHAKAURA™ and Michele C. St. Amour;
- (b) was known to the public and became known to the public other than by disclosure following a breach of its
confidentiality obligations to CHAKAURA™ and Michele C. St. Amour;
- (c) was lawfully and properly provided by a third party who is not bound by confidentiality to CHAKAURA TM and
Michele C. St. Amour;
- (d) was later developed independently by a party other, without any reference to the Confidential Information
disclosed under this Agreement; and
- (e) must be legally disclosed as part of administrative or judicial proceedings.
- The Student acknowledges and agrees that the Confidential Information is transmitted only in strict confidentiality.
The Student undertakes not to use the Confidential Information for any other purpose whatsoever, to keep it secret, not to make it public and not disclose it to any third party, except to the extent permitted by this Agreement and the terms and conditions stipulated therein, or unless it is expressly authorized in writing by an officer CHAKAURA TM and Michele C. St. Amour and under the conditions which can then be imposed by the latter.
- The Student acknowledges and agrees that any disclosure of Confidential Information could adversely affect the value, and that the student is committed to protect it from further disclosure by using practices and procedures compatible with the obligations herein and implement to keep all safe and be rigorous in thus duty as one would use to protect its own confidential information.
- CHAKAURA™ and Michele C. St. Amour offers no guarantee, makes no representation or gives no commitment as to the usefulness, efficiency, safety, or suitability of the Confidential Information.
- Any modification of this agreement shall be evidenced by a written document signed and approved by CHAKAURA™and Michele C. St. Amour.
- This Agreement will be construed and governed by the laws of the Province of Quebec. Any legal action or claim arising from this agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the judicial district of Montreal.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as conferring on Student any right, title or interest in or to any part of the education provided and the Confidential Information or as creating a joint venture, corporation or partnership with CHAKAURA™and Michele C. St. Amour.